1. Thermal Spring Water by La Roche Posay is one of those unnecessary buy feels-so-nice product. Particulary soothing after an eyebrow (or any facial area) threading/waxing session.
2. Hyaluronic Body Gel by Nip + Fab is such a pain to use everytime after shower, but the smell of this makes up for it. More details here.
3. Hand Food and Soap & Glory go hand in hand. Now, say that out loud.
Sloap? What? Nevermind.
4. Amazing Concealer is really amazing. I am worried I talk about it too much so I am going to let you hunt down a page dedicated to it.
5. Rare Blend Oil is extremely hydrating, can be used on wet or dry hair and smells amazing. More about it here.
6. No.7 Precision Lip Pencil in #Nude is the most gorgeous my-lips-but-better colour. It is too drying to smother it all over but makes a lovely liner, as it is intended for.